- Fun times with @PARKSathome tonight! https://t.co/x0r6zDf65K 1 hour ago
- One more Dirty Santa Party to go! Ready for the RE/Max Elite Hendersonville party! #HappyHolidays #PartyTime #REMaxIteHendersonville 12 hours ago
- In the Middle Tennessee area and looking for something to do this #weekend? Check out our FB post for a chance to… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- #RemaxElite Murfreesboro knows how to have a good time! #UglySweater #DirtySanta #realestate https://t.co/gqVgplOb3G 1 day ago
- #RemaxEliteMurfreesboro - here we come! Ready for some good food, good friends, and stealing presents! 🤣 #DirtySanta #UglySweater #Wednesday 1 day ago
"Be Advised, Not Surprised!" 615-481-7293
March 16, 2012Posted by on
Let the cleaning commence!
Spring officially begins March 20th. Time to roll up the sleeves and get to work.
Spring is a great time to sell your home. Everything looks so beautiful with budding flowers and trees full of green leaves. But it can be overwhelming trying to get your home ready for buyers. This printable Spring cleaning checklist from Martha Stewart.com (it has some great tips on for window screen repair) is a good starting point for making your home fresh and ready, especially if you’ll still be occupying it before it sells.
Some things to look for and fix before they cause damage:
- Check your roof for damaged shingles, look in the attic at the rafters for water stains or discoloration.
- Look for cracks and imperfections in your home’s foundation and warped window panes.
- Check the A/C system’s condensate drain hose, especially since we live in a humid climate. The hose can become clogged with algae and sediment, you can use a wet-vac to suction any blockage out from it.
If you want a more in depth to-do list for your home’s structural elements and systems; such as roof & attic, foundation, electrical system, plumbing, heating & air systems, etc., give us a call for a pre-listing inspection. We can give you a heads up on any issues or maintenance and give you recommendations and knowledge about how to take care of them. Not selling your home? We can still do an inspection for you to give you the knowledge to maintain your home and it’s value. 615-481-7293 or www.premierinmspectiontn.com
Keeping your home safe from mold this Spring.
Seasonal water damage isn’t as obvious as you may think. It doesn’t take a severe flood to do water damage to your home just increased saturation. March is the perfect time for a spring maintenance inspection. Spring’s rainy season can cause excessive household moisture exposure. One of the hazards of excessive moisture in a home is the growth of mold.
Follow these tips to keep the water out of your home.
- Clear gutters and downspouts of debris ensuring that water will be pulled away from the roof and your home.
- Fix those damaged shingles, warped window panes, and cracks in the foundation mortar are spots where moisture could seep into your home.
- Drainage and slopes should flow away from the home’s foundation.
These tips are intended to be a first line of defense against the development of mold in your home. Following these steps – and reducing the amount of indoor moisture and humidity in your home – will help safeguard against the threat of mold.
Identify potential maintenance issues now before they become major repairs, but more importantly, family health issues. Call Premier Home Inspection today to test your home for Spring Moisture. 615-481-7293 or www.premierinmspectiontn.com
Brianna Morant 7th Pat Edwards 17th
John D. Smith 27th Dave Patton 23rd Jerri Boldin 29th
Tish Alexander 31st
Shauna Mason 7th Melissa Raymond 12th Shanon Brusse 17th
Tiffany Fyke 18th
Kenny Silva 1st Charlie Yates 14th Debbie Bailey 14th
Debbie Flowers 18th Mike Stuteville 18th
If your birthday isn’t listed, please let us know so we can celebrate it!